THE 120TH ANNIVERSARY OF TEMIRBEK ZHURGENOV WAS CELEBRATED IN A NUMBER OF UNIVERSITIES IN ALMATY
BackTo KazNAA news
The 120th anniversary of Temirbek Zhurgenov was solemnly celebrated not only in KazNAA named after T. Zhurgenov, but also at a several other universities in Almaty this year, where invited professors of the Academy gave a speech. The dean of the «Theatrical art» faculty Professor Kulbayev A.B. shared his memories, and associate professor Sadykova A.E. introduced with the life and educational activities of T. Zhurgenov in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
- On November 8, 2018 lectures on the 120th anniversary of T.K. Zhurgenov were conducted at Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University.
- A round table of the «Rukhaniyat» club dedicated to the 120th anniversary of T.K. Zhurgenov was held on November 21, 2018 in the assembly hall of AUPET - Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications.
- The Republican scientific-practical Conference «Spiritual Modernization: Program Implementation Issues» was held in the auditorium of the Kazakhstani-Engineering and Technological University on November 21, 2018. According to the plan of TULGA, an introductory lecture on the life and work of Temirbek Zhurgenov was held in the office of «Rukhani Zhangyru».
- On December 4, 2018 a round table was organized at the Institute of History and Ethnology named after Sh. Valikhanov of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, devoted to the topic "The Honored worker of culture and art of Kazakhstan, the great person - T. Zhurgenov".
- «People of the Great Steppe» - a scientific-practical conference in the Institute of Literature and Arts named after M. Auezov, dedicated to the 130th anniversary of Amre Kashaubaev and 120th anniversary Temirbek Zhurgenov.
The students of these universities actively participated in the event, and the exhibition, viewed the film, asked questions. Such interactive lectures allow you to learn more about the Person and the given epoch, about the main dream of the Kazakh intelligentsia – which was an independence.