Career Guidance (Function)
- Produces brochures for applicants (boarding school, college, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate);
- Correction of the general brochure about work of the academy for students of general and specialized secondary schools.
- Organizes business trips for teaching staff in the career oriented work in the regional centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Conducts open day in the Academy
- Organizes media coverage of the event of the Academy.
- Organizes meetings with people from other educational institutions: schools, colleges, and arts organizations.
- Work in the regions performed by teaching staff of the Academy for career oriented works;
- Performance of students with the purpose of attracting new freshmen students to the academy;
- Organizes courses for incoming students of the Academy;
- Conducts assembly with teaching staff;
- Composition and confirmation of plans of career oriented work of faculties and university
- Participation in educational markets
- Formation of the meeting’s agenda for pupils (public lectures, seminars, trainings, master class).
- Attraction of students, master students to participate in the career oriented work of the university;
- Organizes and conducts excursions for students in the Academy
- Conducts «Day of open doors» of the faculties, cathedras
- Sends advertising materials to all general education institutions;
- Update of information on the Academy's website
- Chat with incoming students through e-mail and guest’s book on the social network page of the academy
- Consultation for incoming students and their parents about admission requirements
- Organization of advertising campaigns
The director of the career oriented department,
Educational practice and retention of young specialists
KazNAA named after T. Zhurgenova G.M. Moldazhanova